Embry-Riddle Europe's free live webinars give you a chance to take part in our virtual learning experience. These interactive presentations, taught by faculty members or other experts who are leaders in their respective industries, cover a broad spectrum of topics.
Personality Traits That Predict Behaviour in Training
January 8, 2020, 1900 hours
This complimentary webinar will provide an overview of effective psychometric profiling and show you how you can use psychometric profiling tools, using real-world examples in pilot selection. We will explore how to read personality profiles and its best utilization in aviation context (e.g. in the selection and in the simulator).
The webinar is instructed by Karina Mesarosova, an adjunct professor with Embry-Riddle Worldwide and a managing partner of KM Flight Research & Training.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The new EASA basic Regulation
- Personality Traits That Predict Behavior in Pilots
- International Developments in Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) Regulations: Best Practices and Challenges
- Neue Methoden um erfolgreich konkrete Medienarbeit zu leisten
- Berlin Airlift - The Return of The Candy Bombers
- Developments in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) a European perspective
- Communication Risks in the 21st Century