Webinars and Seminars
Virtual Seminar: Implementing an EASA/ICAO Safety Management Plan
If you are challenged by the European Union’s Aviation Safety Management Systems Regulations and in need of someone to guide you through the regulatory labyrinth, consider this exciting opportunity:
Join us for this seminar course that teaches you how to best approach the complex book of rules and regulations and effectively utilize them in keeping your management plan current, alive, and relevant. We will explore the history and intention of the regulatory framework, discuss EASA's Total System Approach, and introduce some of the principles, skills and tools needed for putting in place an effective Safety Management System.
This two-day virtual seminar will also help you determine which elements are most crucial for your role in your workplace. After completion of this course, attendees will be able to critically review existing safety management plans and make the required improvements.
Trainings will be led by top EASA/ICAO experts Professor Jules Kneepkens, EASA’s former Rulemaking Director and Simon Roberts, retired senior Safety Management and Human Factors Specialist at the Civil Aviation Authority of the United Kingdom.
The Virtual Seminar is designed for:
- managers on all levels engaged in SMS tasks or execution
- national aviation authority staff who is also involved in SMS oversight
- operators' flight safety officers and managers
- training captains and instructors with flight safety duties
- quality/compliance monitoring managers in aviation organizations
- airport and airplane designers
- and aviation maintenance staff
Key Goals & Objectives
- provide a historical overview of how the current EASA and ICAO regulations came into existence
- highlight the intent and purpose of EASA Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and ICAO 2019 Annex
- examine how aviation SMS regulations are structured and which elements are most crucial for your role
- provide a holistic and hands-on approach towards the implementation of the EASA regulations in your workplace via a safety systems management plan
After completion of this course the attendees will be able to critically review existing safety management plans and make the required improvements.
SIGN UP NOW by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 2, 2020 9:00-17:00 CEST
November 3, 2020 9:00-12:30 CEST
COST: €975 (plus 16% VAT)